Woodworking Machinery Macoser Equipment
Macoser® Woodworking Machinery is the Sole Importer and Distributor in United States for Italian manufactured woodworking equipment.
OMEC dovetail drawer equipment:
- Automatic and manual dovetailer
- CNC, NC or Mechanical dovetailing machines
- Single or multiple spindle dovetail machine
- Dovetail glue machine and drawer clamp
- Drawer or wooden box logo branding machine
STROMAB woodworking saw and clamp equipment:
- Pendulum crosscut saw
- Radial arm saw
- Cut-off | up-cut saw
- Automatic defect, optimize crosscut saw system
- Automatic crosscut beam joist angle saw
- Automatic log home cut, mill or bore saw system
- Door, faceframe, LVL or panel clamps
- Automatic cutoff and cross milling system
- Automatic through feed crosscut saw with defecting
CAMAM wooden furniture and furnishing machinery:
- Curved, crooked, bent component moulder
- Chair seat, back, bent material shaper
- Curved, bent, straight multi-head mortise
- Multi-head drilling, boring system
- Sander for curved, end, edge or round products
- Chair clamp and press for backs and full assembly
- Notching, milling and shaping on small components
- Combination double cutoff saw, drilling block and double shaper system
- End chamfer, knurling, drilling | inserting or hot logo stamping machinery
- Adjustable tiltable v-cut double saw
Our business offers proven solutions to U.S. woodworkers with time-tested, quality machinery. All our manufacturers have 20 plus years of success. You can find these brands running hard, on every continent, in all parts of the World.
Providing answers for solid wood and wood engineered products.
Architectural millwork, residential furniture, residential cabinetry, commercial cabinetmakers, institutional woodworkers, cabinet component makers and manufacturers of doors, window, wooden chair, pallet, crating, flooring, mobile homes, recreational vehicles (RV), store fixtures, cabinet doors, building components and many other end-users, proudly make up our customer base.
Macoser, Inc. (MAchine COnsulting SERvice), incorporated in 1988, provides unique solutions to the wood industry. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Macoser, Inc. offers warehousing, training facilities and showroom space.
member since 1985